Monday, October 4, 2010

September Faves

I always feel like once summer passes, the rest of the year just zooms by! I can't believe it's already October!

Anywho, here are my September faves!



-Modern Family DVD: Season 1-OMG do I love this show! I'm so glad the new season started. It literally makes me laugh out loud every single episode. If you've never watched, you really need to start!

-Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme- I've had this stuff for a loooong time, but only recently started using it and I am in love! It feels sort of like a vaseline and Vick's texture and has a very citrusy smell. This is really moisturizing for the cuticle area and I use it before i put on my hand lotion.

-Avon Nailwear Pro in Urban Grey- I looooove this color! It takes three coats to reach a level of opacity, but it lasts a considerably long time for the price.

-Applying my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Buff with my Sigma SS187. This is such a great combo in terms of coverage and kind of air brushing out my pores. I'm going to be doing a review on this foundation with in the next two weeks, I'm still testing it.

-NYC Waterproof Eyeliner in Black- I hardly ever wear black liner because I swear it always smudges on me! This baby stays put! I'm going to do a review on this along with the other NYC products I've recently purchased.


....And finally,



My Puff's Plus (with lotion and Vicks). I've been sick non-stop lately! This tissues keep my nose from being too chapped and I am totally addicted to the smell of Vicks lol.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I really like this layout!
I've heard so many good things about that Neutrogena foundation, I can't wait to read your review on it. =)
Tissue that smells like Vicks..?? I need this!! I love the smell of Vicks too. lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by