Sunday, October 10, 2010

A splurge! The Clarisonic!


I actually made a personal splurge and bought myself the Clarisonic! Wait until you hear or read the deal I got from QVC!


For a total of $203 spread over 4 monthly payments I will receive:

-The Clarisonic Brush
-Sensitive Skin attachment
-Delicate skin attachment
-Normal attachment
-Spot Therapy Attachment (Body Brush)
-All those necessary chargers and wires, etc.

PLUS...
-A full size Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
-A full size Philosophy 3-in-1 Cinnamon Buns
-A full size Philosophy Hope in a Jar


If you read my blog regularly you know I'm pretty thrifty (with the exception of purses lol) so this is a big deal for me. I've really wanted to get something like this for a while in hopes it will help with me acne scarring. I was looking into alternatives, but for this amazing deal I thought it was worth it to try the real thing.

I can't wait to post when I receive it and then a review after I try it out for a bit!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This really is a great product! Be sure not to use it twice a day like they recommend though, I think that's overkill for sensitive acne prone skin.

Vanessa M. said...

I agree w tammy! i did that when i first got it BIG mistake hope you love it babe!

Clarisonic said...

Have you received your Clarisonic yet? We'd love to hear more about your experience. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear more from you. Hope to hear from you soon, cheers!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by