Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CVS L'Oreal Clearance!

Last week, I read a post on Noveau Cheap's blog about certain L'Oreal products being 75% off at CVS. I went in last week to buy some soda and like always, I took a quick walk down the cosmetics aisle. I was pleasantly surprised to see a few L'Oreal products marked down. I decided to nab a few to check them out.



Left to right:
HiP Studio Secrets Kohl Liner in Black
HiP Shine Struck Gloss in Euphoria
HiP Color Presso Gloss in Posh
L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Petal

Swatches:



Top to bottom, Left to right:
Pink Side of Presso Gloss-BLAH
Nudeish side of presso gloss- BLAHer
Euporia Gloss- very pretty
Bare Naturale Gloss
Kohl Liner

Overall, I'm glad some of these products were on clearance. The prices ranged from $2.50-$4.00. My fave of the products is the Euphoria gloss. I like the softness of the Bare Naturale gloss, but I wore it for 3 days straight and that broke out around my lips. The Kohl liner isn't as black as I had hoped, but it does stay put on the waterline. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

woo! lucky my cvs doesnt have anything :( oh and i have a khol liner and dont know how to use it lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by