Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Deal of the Week

Cyber Monday is the digital version of Black Friday. With the addition of Ebates, I do pretty much 90% of my holiday shopping online. This year is kind of difficult though because I'm at a TOTAL loss of what to buy most people this year. Greaaatt! Anyway, my fave Cyber Monday deal is courtesy of ELF. 55% off your total order!! WoohoOo!



I've only received info on ELF, Amazon and QVC Cyber Monday Deals. If anyone hears of any others (which I'm sure there are TONS!), please let me know!

<3

2 comments:

Mara said...

Great deal! I have my eye on a few things from ELF. Here is my perfect chance. :)

Tessa said...

Hi!

nice blog you got there :D
I'm a new follower!

Maybe you can check out mine as well?
http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by