Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Faves

Geez, I am always a couple days late with these fave posts! Here are my October faves.





From left to right:
Vanilla Noir BBW Body Cream-so decadent!
WnW Color Icon Brow/Eye liner in taupe- perfect to fill in my medium brownish brows
WnW Color Icon Trio in Sweet as Candy- a cute, shimmery every day palette
WnW MegaGlo in Cat Walk Pink- i LOVE this as a cheek highlighter..really glowy
CVS brand Vitamin D- great to help boost my immune system
Random brush from Sally Beauty Supply for $3.99- AMAZING to help rough dry my hair and style it in the AM




Yankee Candle in Cinnamon & Sugar..a yummy fall scent!

I'll see you with some new faves in November!

1 comment:

rhaindropz said...

i love your huge brush honey ^_^

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by