Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sephora F&F Haul

I made a very, teensy, tiny Sephora F&F order. I've been trying to buy a lot of new Drugstore products to test out.




Stila Travel Palettes in:

Trendsetting in Tokyo
Road to Radiance- Road Across the USA
The Balm Timebalm Concealer in Light

I had read a lot about these cute little palettes, and since I never tried Stila I thought this was a great way to test it out. I've also been on a cream blush kick and these both contained one- yay! I also have been on the hunt for a great concealer to cover my acne scarring and the red around my nose. Reviews lead me to try out this concealer. Here's hoping!



Trendsetting in Tokyo- From L to R, T to B
Sake
Kawai
Shibuya
Peace Sign
Convertible Color in Sakura

Across the USA- From L to R, T to B
Bunny
Southern Belle
Valley Girl
City Chick
Convertible Color in Hibiscus

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

I seriously forgot to take advantage of this sale :(

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by