Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birchbox- December



I am s0o0o LOVING this Birchbox. I received my second box last week and it was like an early Christmas present!

How cute are these little snow decorations? It made me feel so festive!


A list of what was included and prices. Included in this box was:

Blow-Heat is On Protective Mist- Full size Cost: $18
Jouer- Lumizing Moisture Tint Tinted Moisturizer- Full Size Cost: $38
Serge Lutens- L'Eau Perfume- Full Size Cost: $105
Stila Lip Glaz in Kitten Gloss- Full Size Cost: $22




So far I've only used the Protective Mist and Lip Glaze, but they are both LOVE. This is the perfect holiday gift for the beauty afficionado in your life. I really love having this special little gift every month!

3 comments:

Juli said...

Ooo I'm jealous

Vanessa M. said...

nice!

brittney said...

is it bad to want to send myself one of those every month? like, selfish or anything? no? okay. awesome.
-brittney
p.s. i just started a little fashion(ish) blog, where i document my daily outfits. the only rule: i can only use what's already in my closet for the rest of 2010. and wear something new every day. it's very exciting. (uh-huh.) anyway, come on by if you're curious now. http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com either way, enjoy that birchbox!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by