Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Outlet Haul

Last week I went to the Woodbury Commons with my mom. The Woodbury Commons are an outlet center located in Upstate New York. They are about 45 minutes from me. They have a lot of high end designer stores mixed in with some stores that I can actually afford. I found a few Christmas presents there, but also had to spoil myself a bit. I just HAD to share these deals with you lovelies!

Kate Spade






Ok, ready for the price breakdown?
Outlet price: $145
40% off + an additional 50% off+ a 15% coupon from the website= $38!!!!

I got this adorable little baby for only $38. It is the PERFECT going out purse and I am completely obsessed with the polka dot lining.


DKNY Jeans

I don't know if this sale was just at the Woodbury Commons location or what, but the ENTIRE store was 75% off! I guess they are closing because there were no returns or exchanges allowed.

Wing Tee





This is a trapeze style t-shirt and isn't something I would normally like, but it's wide enough to slouch off the shoulder, so I kinda dig it.
Final price: $2.50!!!!!!

Embellished Neck Tee





I really love the pretty detailing on the neckline of this shirt. It's like a fancy neckline but a super casual material.
Final price: $9.75

Jeggings




These are my first pair of jeggings and they aren't your typical jeggings. They are really just super tight and stretchy jeans. They make my legs look super skinny which I love, BUT the very first day I wore them the fucking fly broke! Luckily they are tight enough to fit with out the fly, but I'm still pretty pissed.
Final price: $15

All in all, a fab day of shopping lol.

4 comments:

Mars said...

1st - Bad ass haul.

2nd - jealous of that sick bag!

I would love to go to the outlet mall, we have the Rack and various other places I have been expressly forbidden to enter until after the New Year. Bleh

Tammy said...

Awesome deals! I adore that purse!
Ahem..Woodbury Commons is 45 minutes away from me too..we need to meet up woman! =P

aki! said...

Kate Spade for forty bucks? Absolutely unreal! Great buys!

unee cakes said...

LOVE the wing tee! what a deal!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by