Ok, so I am ALWAYS so late with posting monthly faves, so from now on I will just randomly do posts of products or items that I'm currently loving.
1) Curling my hair- With out all the humidity in the air, my hair really holds a curl well. So I have been using my 1 inch hot tools curling iron very frequently.
2) Hope in a Jar by Philosophy Moisturizer- This moisturizer came with my Clarisonic. I reallllly like it. My skin gets SUPER dry in the winter, especially around my nose. This has kept the flakes at bay so far this fall. I only use it as a night cream because it is a bit on the thick side and takes a while to sink into the skin.
3) Pop of color earrings- I bought these earrings at Eleventhgorgeous.com and I really love them. I have a few earrings that provide a pop of color near my face, but these are my fave. In the winter my skin can look so dull, so this just helps brighten them up. I also have those eyes that range from blue to green depending on what I wear, and these babies definitely bring out the blue.
4) Cargo Bronzer in Medium- I received this in my November Birchbox and I ADORE it. It really brightens up my pale winter skin and blends beautifully. I think this color would work for someone as pale as me up to a medium skin tone.
5) Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Scent- I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOORE this scent lol. I have the candles, the lip balm, the car scents. I mean the WORKS! Nothing says Christmas to me like this scent.
6) Olay Tone Enhancing Ribbons Body Wash- This stuff is really great and moisturizing. It's perfect for the winter months and in a pinch works as a shaving cream. The scent is very soft and slightly vanilla-y. It leaves the skin feeling super soft.
What are the products that you are currently adoring?