Sunday, December 5, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now

Ok, so I am ALWAYS so late with posting monthly faves, so from now on I will just randomly do posts of products or items that I'm currently loving.




1) Curling my hair- With out all the humidity in the air, my hair really holds a curl well. So I have been using my 1 inch hot tools curling iron very frequently.

2) Hope in a Jar by Philosophy Moisturizer- This moisturizer came with my Clarisonic. I reallllly like it. My skin gets SUPER dry in the winter, especially around my nose. This has kept the flakes at bay so far this fall. I only use it as a night cream because it is a bit on the thick side and takes a while to sink into the skin.

3) Pop of color earrings- I bought these earrings at Eleventhgorgeous.com and I really love them. I have a few earrings that provide a pop of color near my face, but these are my fave. In the winter my skin can look so dull, so this just helps brighten them up. I also have those eyes that range from blue to green depending on what I wear, and these babies definitely bring out the blue.

4) Cargo Bronzer in Medium- I received this in my November Birchbox and I ADORE it. It really brightens up my pale winter skin and blends beautifully. I think this color would work for someone as pale as me up to a medium skin tone.

5) Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Scent- I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOORE this scent lol. I have the candles, the lip balm, the car scents. I mean the WORKS! Nothing says Christmas to me like this scent.

6) Olay Tone Enhancing Ribbons Body Wash- This stuff is really great and moisturizing. It's perfect for the winter months and in a pinch works as a shaving cream. The scent is very soft and slightly vanilla-y. It leaves the skin feeling super soft.


What are the products that you are currently adoring?

3 comments:

Sarah O. said...

I love my Oil of Olay moisturizer, Thayers Rosewater, Friz Ease Secret Weapon and Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Yankee Candle makes lip balm?? *side eye*
I gave you an award on my blog!
Xoxo

Clarisonic said...

We are happy to hear you found a good cleanser for skin to use with your Clarisonic. Keep up the good cleansing routine and Happy Holidays!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by