Monday, January 24, 2011

Age Ain't Nothin But a Number

A lot of well, shit, happened during my 25th year of life. I left my annoying, yet stable job, to pursue my masters. I received my master's degree. Got my first job in my career field. Broke up with the man who I thought was going to be my husband. Made an abundance of new friends and solidified the important relationships in my life. It was a lot and while I looked at it as a great year, I was glad to see it go. However, turning 26 just didn't sound right. So instead I like to think of it as the 5th anniversary of my 21st birthday!

My friends and I rented out a private room at Karaoke Toptunes. Give me an open bar and a microphone and who knows what can happen!



I loved, loved, loved my look for my birfday! My bestie Ally helped me pick out the outfit and did my hair. The shirt/tunic is from a store called Joyce Leslie. I think it's a NY store. Leggings are F21, Boots are from Macys and headband is stolen from Ally.



Singing Billionaire with my besties



Me and my hubs doing 4 Minutes a la Justin and Madonna



The loves of my life <3

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I know I already said it on FB, but you looked beautiful!!! It sounds like you had a great time and I'm sorry I missed it. *hugs*

Sarah O. said...

You look great! Happy belated birthday! Here's hoping your 26th year is better than the last.

*@* said...

I mentioned you on our blog today! You can see the post here: www.thecrystalcouturestore.com/blog/. Have a great day!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by