Friday, February 4, 2011

Current Faves

These are the products that I have been loving and reaching for almost daily for the past month or so.

From L to R:



Coach Poppy Perfume- I got this for Christmas in a set with the lotion and rollerball. I HATED the original Coach fragrance, but I really adore this scent. I'm terrible at describing scents, so I'm not even going to try. The combination of the lotion and perfume makes it last all day.

Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Serum- I received a sample of this from Sephora and my January Birchbox and this stuff is love! I apply only two tiny drops to my hair before blow drying and it makes my hair super shiny. It also protects it from heat styling.

Yankee Candle Coconut Bay Candle- As I write there there is an inch of ice coating every surface outside my window, so smelling this delicious summery scent is just very therapeutic. It smells like those coconut body sprays you use during the summer and it gives me hope that one day it will be nice out again lol.

Coach Poppy Lotion- Perfection with the perfume!

Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer and Eye Bright- I bought this from Ulta when I was visiting a friend in Maryland over the holidays. The concealer is very creamy and works well to cover my minimal dark undereye circles. I use the eye bright on the inner and outer corner of my eyes and it really makes my eyes pop when I'm wearing my dark glasses.

From L to R:




Conair Infiniti Curling Wand- This was a Christmas present from my Grandma and IT IS LOVE! This is the easiest iron to use and is so versatile. Use smaller pieces of hair towards the end and you get ringlets. Use bigger pieces towards the bottom and you get beach waves. There are so many looks you can do with this iron. I'm going to do a post soon of several different looks you can get with this iron. This is also what I used on my hair for my birthday.

InStyler Rotating Flat Iron- This was a Christmas present from my mom and I really like this. I know it gets a lot of bad reviews, but it works well for my thick, slightly wavy hair. It doesn't get my hair super straight but it gives my hair SO much movement that I really missed when I was using a flat iron. It also gives incredible volume. My only complaint is its not super smoothing. It gives my hair a lot of static, which can be partly because of the dry winter air, but I need to use a lot of smoothing serum on my hair after this.

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Cute faves!

Charlene xxxx
danceofthegods.blogspot.com

Iyah said...

Hi babe!! how are you?? aweee, i love yankee candles!! They're so expensive so I go to ROss, or marshalls to find cheaper yankee candles :3 hope you're okay.. miss you!!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Great favourites. I like the sounds of the Oscar Blondie oil. I think I will definitely pick some up.
xx
Alicia

G A B Y said...

I keep hearing a lot about those Yankee Candle, but unfortunately, they are not available where I live, and the shipping fees are crazy )=

Mara said...

I just joined Birchbox last week. How long have you joined and do you enjoy it? Are the samples worth the $10? BTW I really want that Conair Infiniti iron, but I'll hold out until it goes on sale. :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by