Monday, February 14, 2011

Feeling the love!


For the second year in a row I participated in a Valentine's Beauty Gift Exchange. I received my package last week and as soon as I saw the handwriting, I knew it was my Iyah! Iyah has the neatest handwriting I've ever seen! As a teacher, I'm jealous lol.

My sweetie went overboard!






From L to R:

OPI Shatter Nail Polish- OMG I am so excited to try this out! I've seen this on tons of blogs lately, including Iyahs. I'm thinking of trying it with like a bright aqua underneath. Too much?

Mac Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lippie- Ok don't laugh, this is my first NEW Mac lippie. The only two Mac lippies I own I bought from my Tammy's blog sale. I'm so excited to play with this. I love, love the scents of Mac lippies.

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural- I am REALLY psyched to try this out. I don't really know if I believe the mood boosting part, but I've seen swatches of this and really love the color and glow this gives.


I love u Iyah! Thank you so much for spoiling me!!!


Also, last week I received a belated birthday gift from my Tammy-ness. Tammy has been like an ego boost to me after my break up and this gift was no exception. I really appreciate it girl <3 <3 <3 <3



From top to bottom:

Hawaii Coconut lotion from BB&W- I remember she raved about this scent and I can totally see why! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Three sheet masks ( Tammy has always been my sheet mask whore) MBD Bulgarian White Rose Mask, FaceQ Grape Seed and Green tea mask, MBD Yogurt Mask
Nars Lipgloss/Lip Stain Duo in Kisses/Pampa- My first Nars product! YAYA
Frog Prince Bath Bomb from Lush with a note "You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince" I LOVE IT

I love you guys!!!!

5 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

awe how sweet! miss youlove!!

Tammy said...

Iyah & Diana have the neatest handwriting!!

<3

JordanMayTwigs said...

Those are some awesome presents.
I've been looking high and low for the PF blushers.
And can't seem to find them.
:/
Oh well I'm sure I'll unexpectedly find them one day!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I'm just stalkin' by....

paperdollrevenge said...

So much love! Very sweet packages, glad those girls made you smile. =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by