Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 1

I've decided to participate in the 30 day Beauty/Fashion blogger challenge that I've seen on a lot of people's blogs. I'm basically doing it to force myself to blog. I have at least 30 topics to blog about! I would like to do it every other day. Let's see if I can keep up with it!

Day 1- Fave Eyeliner



Almay Intense I-Color in Raisin Quartz

I really love this liner, but it's not for those of you who want a precise, sharp line. This is a soft, creamy pencil formula in a berry-brown shade. This is my every day eyeliner and under my glasses it really helps my eyes pop. I've had this for a REALLY long time. I hope it's not discontonued because I haven't had to look for it in a while!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by