Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 2

Day 2-Favorite Bag I Own

I own A LOT of purses. I'm a bit of a purse whore. I'm mainly a Coach gal, but I've recently become a Kate Spade fan as well. I bought this bag in November and use it every weekend I go out!




I love this Kate Spade mini shoulder bag. The black patent leather keeps it from looking too "wedding-y" and the chain handle keeps it young and fresh. I also ADORE the polka dot lining. This is big enough to hold my phone, camera, gloss and my id and some cash. Perfecto!

1 comment:

JordanMayTwigs said...

That bag is pretty!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by