Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 4

Day 4- Favorite Foundation



My fave foundation is Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in Buff. I LOOOOVE this foundation! It gives such a glowy look and the coverage is great considering how liquid-y the foundation is. I've read and seen videos comparing this to the Nars Sheer Glow, but I've never tried that so I'm not sure. If you're using Revlon ColorStay Foundation every day, this may be a nice and lighter alternative to that for you.

2 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Ooohh...good to know. I'm almost out of my Revlon ColorStay and I'm looking for my next HG foundation :)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

The name Buff for foundation always makes me giggle... <- Random
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by