Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Haulage

A couple of weeks ago I went into Walgreens to pick up some Revlon products. I like to wait for 40% off sales on Revlon since they are one of the pricier drugstore brands. I don't think the BOGO 50% off sales are worth it, but that's because I'm a bit on the cheap side :p

I am really begining to like Walgreens! They opened one by my recently and I love their expanded beauty section and their sales and register rewards.



From L to R, top to bottom:

Venus Pro Skin Razor- LOVE THIS! I plan on doing a review soon!
Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Natural- I wanted to test out a neutral lip liner to see what it did to some of my lip colors in terms of pigmentation
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Moonlit Jewels- I was just intrigued by these colors and will test them out as bases.
Revlon CustomEyes Shadow and Liner in Party Pop- Honestly, I was a sucker for the pattern on the product lo



Later that same night I went to Target with my friend Tanya. She was wearing a jacket that I just had to have that was on clearance.



Found the jacket! I don't know why it looks so filthy in this picture, but I guarantee you it is not. It was on clearance for $16 and is just too cute! It's Exhiliration brand and I love the ruffles on the bottom of the jacket and by the buttons. The length is between waist and cropped. LOVES it!!




This open cardi was also on clearance. It was $8 and has a lace back. It just screamed summer and nautical to me.

On top of the cardi is black leggings. They seemed super opaque in the store, but I was disappointed when I wore them the first time to see a lot of skin through them and underwear! BOOO




Finally, a small beauty purchase. I smelled this EOS Shave Cream in Vanilla and fell in love. This is actually my first EOS product.

My Target FINALLY got Elf products, but the selection was a bit limited. I got the $1 eyelid primer, $3 Blush Brush and $3 Eyeshadow C Brush.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by