Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow- so this is what money feels like

>
I've never tried Nars before and I sort of love it now. My Tammy-ness sent me a Nars Lip Gloss/Lip Stain duo in Kisses/Pampa. Wow! The gloss is super glossy and not sticky and a very warm cocoa shade. The lip stain is a deeper shade and it's GORGEOUS! I've actually never tried a lip stain before this and I really want to try the Palladio lip stain now. The stain is only minimally drying so I use my Lush lip exfoliator prior to wearing it and then a thin lip balm.

Secondly, I received the Nars Illuminator in Orgasm in my February Birchbox. I played around with it for a bit and at first didn't like it, but then I layered it over a few of my NYX cream blushes and WOW! This gives a legit glowy lit from with in look. I apply it on top of my cheekbones. Perfecto! And this lil' bit will go a long, long way!


L to R:
Kisses Lip Gloss
Pampa Lip Stain
Illuminator in Orgasm

2 comments:

Taj Acosta said...

I love nars! Try the orgasm blush next, I know it's super expendy but you'll heart it! xo

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I love the title! Seriously LMAO!!!
Xoxo
P.S. Call or txt me sometime we need to catch up.
I feel so lonely on Wordpress :(

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by