Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Birchbox

This is by far my favorite Birchbox to date!! This month, being Earth month, it was an earth themed box. I really adore all of these products and really feel like the sizes of this month's products were WELL worth the $10.



From L to R, Top to Bottom:

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength- I really want to try this peel, but it says full strength and my skin is super sensitive. It says can cause tingling and tightness, which makes me even more nervous! If anyone has tried this, please let me know if it is ok to use on sensitive skin!

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer- I love these little sizes. Perfect for travel!

Zoya polish in Jules- my first Zoya polish!

LIV GRN C2C Fragrance- This smells very earthy, yet crispy. These sample sizes are perfect for travel due to liquid restrictions.

Lavanilla in Lavender Vanilla- O-M-G! This stuff smells awesome! It's also not overly scented, so I think this lotion would provide the perfect base for any fragrance. This sample size is HUGE!

If you haven't yet signed up for Birchbox, I seriously recommend you do!

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

These are awesome. I can't wait for my Birchbox to come!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by