Friday, April 1, 2011

Prettying up my Workspace

I love Michaels. I haven't scrapbooked in like over a year, but I still go to Michael's several times a month just to browse around. It doesn't help that it's right down the street from me!

I rarely look at the tiny home decor section, but I did this time and I was quite happy with my small purchases to pretty up my make up space.

Bird Jar- $3



I bought this cute little jar to keep my tiny NYX Single Shadow collection in. I also have a single, WnW single in there.

Little Ceramic Planter- $4




I bought this to keep my eyeliners, single lipliner and cream shadow sticks in. I really love this little planter and might get more to start an actual herb garden in.


Parisian Tealight Holder- $6




I love this for a brush holder! I bought a little package of broken shells as the filler, but it's rather tall so I just rest my brushes randomly instead of standing them up the shells. I think this makes my brush holder look a bit classier.


The Michael's home decor section is 40-50% off pretty much every week. So if you need some things to pretty up any area of your home or your office, I definitely recommend checking it out!

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

OMG before makeup, I used to be obsessed with cooking and scrapbooking lol. I haven't scrapbooked since college :(

By the way, what a great find. It's really cute!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by