Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tag- 11 Most Reached for Items

I've seen this tag going around Youtube, so I decided to do it myself!!

HAIR



1. Simple hair clip- I love these basic, boring clips. It's perfect to just pull my hair back and get it out of the way. I honestly rely on these too much.

2. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Serum- I use this is my damp hair every single time I wash it. Honestly, at this point I don't know if it does anything but I'm so used to using it, that I just can't stop until I run out!

FACE



NYC Bronzer in Sunny- This is a FANTASTIC every day bronzer. It's matte and isn't too dark for my super light skin. I use this for all-over color and for contouring.

Physicians Formula Mood Booster Blush in Natural- Ever since I received this from my Tammy-ness, I've used it almost every day. It provides the most gorgeous color and glow. A little bit of this goes a long way.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Buff- This is my ultimate every day foundation. It provides dewy coverage and never accentuates my dry skin.

EYES




NYX Shadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese- This is my every day base for my neutral eye looks. I apply it with a brush tough because if I apply it directly to the lid it creases easily.

Almay Liner in Raisin Quartz- This is the liner I reach for most for my work looks. It's a soft brown and doesn't budge.

Wet n Wild Brow Liner in Taupe- This is AMAZING for my brows and is only 99 cents!

RANDOM



Coach Poppy perfume- I don't own many other perfumes, but this is by far my favorite! It's a sweet but not super floral scent.

Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub- Honestly, this product is pointless. It's the same as putting sugar on your lips and scrubbing it off with a damn wash cloth. However, since I have it, I use it almost every day since my lips can get yuccka.

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Body Cream- I love anything scented vanilla, and this scent is very rich. It's also super moisturizing, so I use this at night or when I get out of the shower.

I tag- EVERYONE! I'd love to see what people use every day.

FTC Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned above. I purchased all mentioned items with my own money.

1 comment:

wifluvelle said...

i cant wait to get my PF blusher too, the hearts awwww where is mr postman!

xoxo elle

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by