Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's in my Purse

I've seen TONS of these videos on YT, so I decided to do one in a blog post.

The bag:




I LoOooOOVe this purse! I got it for an amazing price at the Coach outlet over the winter. It has the shoulder straps and a longer strap to wear it across the body. It's a pretty big size, but the bag itself isn't heavy, which I appreciate.

The innards:



From L to R:

Tissues- Just got over a sinus infection and it's allergy season!
4 purple pens- WHY? Why do I need 4 purple pens all from a gym that I don't belong to? LoL
Day planner- This is chock full of stuff yet I hardly ever look at it. Definitely need to work on that.
Flats to Go- I hardly ever wear heels to work, but I do wear a ton of flats and I swear sometimes those suckers cut into the back of my ankle. I throw these on to walk around the classroom a bit. I had a silver pair, but these babies are new. They look like slippers but they give my bloody ankles a break.
2 hair clips- Who needs two hair clips? Apparently I do.




From L to R:

Prescription sunnies- These were cheap and they have chew marks from the dog on the arms, but they are my current prescription so they work.
Coach wallet- This bright blue baby was a Christmas gift from my Daddyo. I like bright or patterned wallets so they are easier to find in my bag.
Coach Rollerball Perfume in Poppy- This is for my scent touch-ups throughout the day.
Crest Wisp- These little brush-em thingies are perfect for keeping breath kissable.
Scratch off- I hope I get lucky!



From L to R:

A random barette for my bangs
House keys with every key tag for stores imaginable
Excedrin Migraine- If you ever get migraines, Excedrin migraine is the best OTC medication for it.
Sudafed- Damn allergies!
Car keys with a Mets keychain
Single piece of gum




Cosmetics:

From L to R:

Freebie Sonia Kashuk-Thanks Target!
ELF Blotting Papers- Love these $1 babies!
BBW Pocket Bac in Peppermint- I have sooo much anti-bacterial it's crazy
Johnson and Johnson Lavender Stress Relief Hand Lotion
Mark Cosmetics Anti-Blemish Concealer- I use this for mid-day touchups
Jordana Lip Gloss in Random Color- the color wore off, but this just adds a glittery sheen to my lips
BBW Liplicious Lip Color in Brown Sugar- This gives a nice brown-ish sheen to lips for a neutral look
L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip Color in Soft Pink
NYC Lipglider Lipgloss in Plaza Pink

I have WAY too many lip glosses in my bag and I really only use the Jordana one at work. I need to work on that!

I'd love to see what some of you gals have in your bags. If you do a post or video, please leave it in a comment below!

FTC Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned above. I was sent the Flats to Go for promotional consideration. Everything else was purchased by moi.

4 comments:

JordanMayTwigs said...

Your purse is really pretty.
I <3 the Coach Poppy Scent.
:D
And those Crest Wisps are AWESOME!!

I think I'm doing a What In My Purse post soon.
I have been wanting to for a bit.
There's A LOT in my purse.
Ha-Ha-Ha
:p

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

wifluvelle said...

love ur white coach bag!!!
i did a whats in my bag recently too ^^

xoxo elle

Chantzy said...

love the coach purse!

chill said...

I was surprised it actually works! :) x Emjoi Micro Pedi

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by