Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birchbox-May



From L to R, top to bottom:

Bonus greeting card
Bulgari Jasmin Noir Perfume Sample
Erno Laslo Transpuse Night Serum
Oribe Beautiful Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Stila Shadow in Dahlia
Archipelago Pomengranate Soap

I really enjoy getting these Birchbox's but I find myself using so much of my same products the same day, that I don't really get a chance to use these all. It's only $10 a month, but I think I'm going to be canceling this. Lay-offs are going on all around my district, so I want to start saving all I can while I can save it.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by