Friday, May 20, 2011

H&M Haul

The other day I was just feeling totally down in the dumps and thought I needed some retail therapy. So my mom and I went to the mall and I did some minor damage in H&M. I brought in about 20 pieces in the fitting room and only ended up getting a few. This is just proof that you HAVE to try everything on.


White Long Loose Tank ($4.95)- This is really see through and I plan on wearing this over a bathing suit or with a neon top underneath.


Blue Tank Dress ($12.95)- I love these semi-leopard print tank dresses. They are an empire top waist and it's perfect to be belted. I can't wait for it to get a little warmer. These aren't too low cut so they are perfect to wear to work!


Orange tank dress ($12.95)



Blue Ruffle Sleeve Tee ($12.95)- I really like this tee and it's perfect to wear to work. I wear a lot of basic tees and this is as comfy as one but with a bit more pizazz.


Ruffle Sleeve Detail



Navy Ruffle Bikini ($14.95 each piece)- This is totally a first for me! I'm usually very conservative when it comes to my bikinis. I get full covered tops and bottoms. Normally because I'm a bit self-concious about my chest. It's not huge by any means possible, but it's on the larger side for my frame and it makes me a bit uncomfy sometimes. I decided to play is risque (this is literally risque for me) and try this bandeau top on. I LOVE this! While the top itself gives me cleavage, the ruffle minimizes the size of my chest. I also love the classic color, but flirty ruffle detail. They had some AMAZING bathing suit choices, so I recommend you get yourself to H&M if you need a bathing suit.


I wanted to include a picture of the soft padded cup lining. This gives me the tiniest bit of support. This will not be a bathing suit I wear to the beach where I will be playing around in the sand or getting hit by waves. This is definitely a lounging only suit!

Have any of you guys scored any good finds at H&M lately?

1 comment:

DaisyJo said...

I've never been to an H&M, non in my area. But looks like they have some CUTE things and good prices. I really like that blue tank dress.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by