Monday, May 16, 2011

OOTD-Pops of Color

I've been more and more into fashion blogs and fashion youtubers, so I would like to do more OOTD posts, but I just suck at taking pictures of myself. I'm going to start being a total dork and asking my mom or boyfriend to take pics of me. Here's a poor attempt at an OOTD post.


With out jacket

White tee- H&M (recently) Similar top
Orange Scarf- Fraas (provided by Lipton Publicity)
Skinnies- F21
Shoes (terrible pic!)- Silver flats from Anne Klein- Silver flats
Cuff- Charlotte Russe- Turquouise bracelet
Earrings- EleventhGorgeous.com- Turquoise earrings



Jacket- H&M (last summer)-Moto Jacket

I soo adore this jacket! This is a light weight jacket perfect these 70 degree something days where it's still a bit chilly in the morning. I also loved the cropped fit.

Pops of Color:





My wardrobe is really kind of bland in terms of color. I have a random purple tank or yellow cardi, but it consists of a lot of plain and unpatterned pieces. I've recently started incorporating color in my wardrobe with the use of accessories. I never thought I'd like orange and turquoise together, but I got a ton of compliments on this unexpected combo!

I love this orange scarf from Fraas. It's a summer weight material and adds polish to an otherwise plain t-shirt.

I also love my turquoise accessories. I got the bracelet a few years from Charlotte Russe and the earrings from Eleventh Gorgeous earlier this year.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by