Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Current Faves (April & May)

Hey lovelies. These are the products I find myself reaching for quite consistently. They are pretty boring, but VERY useful and effective.

MAKEUP


♥Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll- Even though this is a blush, I have been using this as an all over eye color. It is just too damn hot for me to spend so much time doing my eye make up for work. I use use this all over the lid and up in to the crease, pop on some mascara, and I'm good to go!

♥NYC Bronzer in Sunny- Perfect matte bronzer for an all over face color. I use this all over my face to bronze up the entire area.

♥Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer- I got this as a sample from Sephora like last summer and have just recently started using and have fallen in love! This I use over the NYC bronzer in the 3-E shape on my face to give my skin some glow. Not too shimmery and definitely no sparkle, just a lovely sheen.


SKINCARE




♥I am SUPER SUPER pale and I really like to get a bit of a tan in the summer, but do nothing but burn in the sun. I don't really like a lot of the results I get from self tanners, but some of the gradual self tanners are too dull for me. So, I improvise. I use one part of Sublime L'Oreal Bronze in Light/Medium and two parts B&BW Vanilla Noir Body Cream and create my own gradual tanner. I apply this to my arms and legs two to three nights in a row and end up with the perfect, subtle, natural tan!

♥On my face I have been love, love, LOVING the Trader Joe's Regenerating Antioxidant Moisturizing Face Lotion. I have been using this actually day and night and it gives my dry skin much needed moisture and doesn't get me too oily during the day. It smells a little bit like orange medicine, which isn't the best, but it is only around $5 at your local Trader Joe's and is AMAZING! It is certified organic and contains vitamin C, however it doesn't have sunscreen in it so be careful! I really recommend this for those with dry or combo skin.

RANDOMS




♥Coupons- thanks to Extreme Couponers and Coupondivas.com, I too have jumped on the couponing craze. I just hafto get my lazy butt in gear and make a coupon binder like so many of my fab other bloggers have done.

♥Bobby Pins- The past week or so has been DISGUSTINGLY hot in New York. The last thing I want is my bangs sticking to my forehead, so I have been twisting them back off my face and bobby bins have been a God-send!

Please let me know if you try out any of these products, or if you know of any other great products I should be trying!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by