Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CVS Clearance Haul

So I've been reading a lot about the CVS Beauty Clearance that has been going on. I really want to cut down on my spending, but there are some deals that just can't be passed up. I knew that my CVS rarely marks any clearance items, so I was prepared! I had this extensive link up on my phone from Noveau Cheap. If you don't read her blog, you need too! She knows EVERYTHING about drugstore beauty products and of course their awesome sales!

Anyway, if you go to your CVS and don't see any products marked, use the list linked above, bring some of the products to the red scanner box and see if they scan up on clearance. All of my products did, except one Revlon mascara, which I put back.

On to the haulage:



Quit small, but all products I am super psyched about trying!

From L to R:
Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara in Blackest Black Regular price: $8.49 Sale price: $2.12
Almay Brightening Concealer and Eye Base in Light Regular price: $9.89 Sale price: $2.47
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Continuous Coral Regular price: 10.49 Sale price: 2.62
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten Regular price: $14.79 Sale price: $3.69
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Sunkiss :prices same as Brighten:


All in all I am super happy with my haul. I've tried all of the products except the mascara and they are all fantastic. My favorite is the Mineral Lipglaze. I wore it to a wedding over the weekend and is probably the only colorful lipcolor I am comfortable in so far.

If anyone grabs any other deals from the CVS clearance sale, please let me know!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for letting me know about that blog. Whenever I go to CVS (which is often!) I always walk down the cosmetic aisles and scan for the sale stickers. However, this list will be really nice!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I'm going to go after Secret Life goes off!! *grabs CVS card*
P.S the brush is amazing you should come over and see it
Miss You!!!!
XOXo, K

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by