Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding OOTD

A few weekends ago I went to my college roomie Amanda's wedding. It's crazy that all of my friends are getting married within the next year or so. It reminds me of that time in high school when I had a Sweet 16 almost every weekend. Now it's weddings!

The ceremony was at a park on a lake and the reception was at a hotel nearby. My roomie is very casual and beachy so I wanted a more summer type dress even though the wedding was an evening wedding.



Dress: TJ Maxx ($25)
Black heels: Burlington Coat Factory ($15)
Purse: Kate Spade Outlet
Long necklace: Lia Sophia
Short necklace: Tiffany & Co
Earrings: NY & Co
Bracelet: Lia Sophia

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Style Journey said...

Cute dress! Very nice for a casual wedding. I love the print.

Glimmer City said...

That is such a cute dress!!

Check out our giveaway at http://glimmercity.blogspot.com.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by