Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Haulage

I wanted to post my haul from this weekend right away, in case anyone wants to snag up these great deals. It seemed like every one of my stores in the mall was having a major sale. I scored some fantastic deals this weekend!

Victoria's Secret




♥Mets yoga pants (Beyond adore these!!!)- $20 (this was the only Pink sports item that was on sale at my store)
♥Beauty Rush Eyeshadows in Plum Crazy and Glamerald- $1.75 each
♥Beauty Rush Sparkleliner in Starstruck- $1.75
♥Beauty Rush lipstick in Grape Fruity- $1.75

I need to pick up some bras too, but I like to go bra shopping during the week since the store isn't so crazy.


Bath & Body Works



From L to R:
♥Slatkin & Co Candle in Sparkling Mojito- $4.75
♥Signature Vanilla's Fragrance Mist in Vanilla/Apricot- $3.00
♥Signature Vanilla's Body Cream in Vanilla/Coconut- $3.00
♥Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray (purse size)- $2.50

I've never tried the Signature Vanilla collection before and I am in love! I liked the combo of the Vanilla Coconut and Vanilla Apricot scents together. I can't believe it's taken me so long to buy one of these products. This is also my first Slatkin & Co candle. I've heard many Youtubers rave about it before, so I had to give it a whirl. I picked up Sparkling Mojito because I was looking for a really summery scent.

Old Navy



♥Tie Front Shorts- $12.50

I wanted a pair of "dressier" shorts and these fit the bill. Does anyone find that Old Navy sizes are getting bigger? These are a size 2 and they were big on me, but I kind of like the baggier effect.

I also bought a pair of white shorts, but I brought them home and found a big black mark on the bottom. Those babies are going back!

Express



♥Black romper- $15.99
Why didn't I pick this up in more colors? It's sooo cute! The picture doesn't show the cute ruffle detail on the neckline. I adore that this has pockets!




♥Blue bra tank- $11.99
I really adore the fit of this tank, and I love the built in bra. I may go back and pick this up in a few colors as well.




♥Black off the shoulder tee- $11.99
I love the blousy fit of this top. It's good for those days when I'm not in the mood to wear something tight. The only thing I don't love is the way it fits around the boobs. Oh well, I still think it's a keeper! If you go out and snag any of these deals please let me know!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by