Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Birchbox

This month's Birchbox was such a pretty surprise when I opened the box. Birchbox decided to do a collaboration with designer Cynthia Rowley, so the box included some of her favorite products.



How gorgeous is this wrapper? It reminds me of an awesome spin art haha.



Who doesn't love unwrapping a beauty gift every month?



Products included (with descriptions from Birchbox):
From L to R:

♥Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil: A makeup artist favorite. This multi-use oil gives face and body a pretty glow (minus any slickness), and it works to smooth flyaways too.

I'm so glad the boxes come with these informative cards, because I would have no idea how to use this product. I'm going to the beach this weekend with my bf and his family, so I'm gonna test this out to give me a glowy look.

♥Redken Shine Flash: A must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant finish.

Can't wait to try this out. My hair has been a bit on the lackluster side lately.

♥Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser: This perennial award-winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin.

This is my every day facial cleanser and I love how gentle it is. This is the perfect travel size.

♥Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Pandora: Neutral gets a sexy makeover in this creamy, slightly metalic nude. The perfect accessory to summer's bright fashions.

This is a very unique color and once I get a bit more tan, I'm gonna try this baby out.

♥Kind Almond & Apricot Bar: Snack right with this wholesome bar- no preservatives or hard-to-pronounce ingredients.

As bad as this sounds, this may be too healthy for me haha. I'm gonna give this to the bf.

1 comment:

NubianGlamRock said...

I ordered my first box this month! I hope I have the same products that you received!

nubianglamrock.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by