Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lady Bits

Us girls can spend hours picking out the perfect outfit. However, the perfect outfit won't be perfect if you don't have the perfect undergarments to support our lady bits properly. Here are the bare necessities to undergarments and some of my faves.

Undies


From L to R, top to bottom:

♥A pair that makes you feel hot--->confidence booster!
This VS Pink Extra Low Rise Thong always makes me feel hot and this in turn makes me feel much more confident. The fact that this is a relatively comfy thong also helps.

♥A nude seamless pair
This Body By Victoria Seamless String Bikini is perfect to wear under light colors work pants and pencil skirts. This is definitely a granny pair, but VPL are not professional, so these are a perfect work pair.

♥A black seamless pair
Body by Victoria makes great seamless panties, and this black hiphugger pair is no exception. Again, not the cutest pair by any means, but perfect for black slacks or a black pencil skirt.

♥A black teeny, weeny thong
This no name black thong is not the comfiest thing, but when you're ready for a night on the town in a hot dress or skirt, this is a necessary evil.

Everyday Bras


From top to bottom:

♥A nude t-shirt bra
A nude bra is the only bra that you should be wearing under a white top. This VS Pink T-Shirt Demi is the perfect bra to wear under a cute white tee. It's also super affordable!

♥A simple black bra
A black bra is the only bra you should be wearing under a black top! You don't want visible bras here people! This VS Very Sexy Padded Demi is my fave bra in my entire collection. It gives the girls a subtle lift and lies seamlessly against the skin so it's perfect for t-shirts, sweaters or dresses.

♥A push up bra to make you or him say wowza!
I love push up bras! Even if no one is going to see but me, I love the way it makes me feel. This VS Pink Cotton Push Up bra is my fave. It's insta sex-appeal and was sooo cheap!


Specialty Bras


From top to bottom:

♥An awesome sports bra
I used to buy really flimsy sports bras. I would have to wear a regular bra, a sports bra and a work out tank with a built in bra to feel secure. Then I started spending just a couple bucks more on quality sports bras and what a difference! I still wear a work out tank, just to feel secure, but if you work out sports bras really are worth the money. I bought this Champion Sports Bra at Target and I love it. I like looking for sports bras with a racer back, because they also offer more support.

♥A racer back bra:
I wear a lot of racer back tanks and dresses during the summer, and I don't like having bra straps show. This Body by Victoria is perfect for those racer back styles.

♥A strapless suit of armor:
I have a few strapless bras, but this bad boy really stays in place all night. It doesn't budge and it holds my girls in like no other. The only problem is, this is pretty high up, so it's not for those daring dresses. If you wearing a traditional strapless dress, I really recommend this Body By Victoria strapless bra.


Wildcards



I like having a few matching bra/undie sets in my wardrobe. These can be for show or just to feel a little cute under a boring work ensemble.



Shapewear has really gained popularity in the past few years. I haven't tried out a lot of different pieces, but I really love this High Waist Body Shop from Shapercise. This actually shapewear with built in resistance bands so you get a work out as well! This completely flattens out my muffin top and smoothes over my thigh area. I've only worn these for a few hours at time, so I can't speak to how comfortable they are in the long term, but I have never had a problem with them in terms of comfort.


All VS bras available here.
All Target/Champion Sports Bras available here.
Shapercise Shapewear available here.


CONTEST!!

I have an extra Shapercise product in size medium (made for 4'10"-5'8", 116-140 lbs) to giveaway! This is a $35 value and a great way to look super hot in that fitted dress.

Rules:
*Open to residents of the United States only. Sorry!
*Must be a subscriber
*Must be 18 years or older or have parental consent to give me your address to mail your product
*Leave me a comment on your best tip to look hot in your fave outfit.
*Leave an email address that you can be contacted at in case you win!
*All comments must be received by August 10th.

Good luck!!!


FTC Disclosure: All products were purchased by me, except the Shapercise Shapewear. This is not a sponsored post and I was not paid for my opinion. I am not affiliated with Shapercise.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by