Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stop Stinky Shoes Now!

A couple of weeks ago I was sent a product called Silver Linings. The information said they help absorb odor in shoes. Now, girls, we don't like to talk about how imperfect we are. But I don't know a single female whose feet do not stink after wearing a pair of flats. It must be the lack of socks and closed environment, but every single pair of my flats are not super pleasant. So I was really excited to try these out in my fave pair of comfy flats.

These beauties allow me to go sockless with out stinking up my shoes.






These are what the inserts look like. Obviously, these have been worn for the past two weeks. It kinda grosses me out to think of how dirty my feet are. I wore these in the city only, so I can only imagine how filthy the rest of me is!



Here they are inserted in to my shoes. They fit around the tie box perfectly and you can't feel them when you're wearing them.

Overall, I love these inserts. I actually did do a smell test after wearing these, and my shoes, while not smelling like vanilla cupcakes, DEFINITELY smelled much better than they would with out socks or these babies.


Pros:
♥ Keeps my feet less stinky
♥ Actually absorbs sweat, I tested these out during a NYC heat wave last week
♥ Helps maintain cheap flats for longer

Cons:
♥ Only available online
♥ Doesn't stay put..but you can use double sided tape or wardrobe tape if you want them to stay more secure


Information:
♥ Each pair lasts 3 weeks to 1 month. You can insert them into any shoes since they do not stick.
♥ Available by clicking here. They are $15.99 for 3 pairs.

FTC Disclosure: These products were sent to me for consideration for review. I was not paid to do this post and my opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with Chu Shu, Inc.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OMG I need to try these! I had no idea anything like this even existed. Me & my stinky shoes thank you..lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by