Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Besties

I've seen a lot of the Summer Besties tag being done on Youtube so I decided to do a post about it. The summer besties tag is just your fave summer products.


1: Lips

♥Nyx Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Pink Disco



This gloss just gives my lips a little pop of color and some sparkle and brings a little attention to my lips, while most of my face is bare.

2: Blush

♥Nyx Blush in Peach



I wear this blush year around, but it looks especially nice on my skin when it's the tiniest bit tan. It really adds a pop of color to my cheeks and makes me look alive.


3: Nail Polish

♥China Glaze For Audrey



This is another fave year round, but it looks especially nice on my toes when my feet and legs are tanned. What girl doesn't love Tiffany Blue?

4: Liquid Face Product

♥Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Buff



I just adore this foundation. The color is actually a bit better on me in the summer, since it is a tad bit dark. I apply this in a thin coat with a stippling brush and it never feels heavy or caked on. This is the first ever foundation I am going to re-purchase.

5: Powder Face Product

♥Maybelline Mineral Power Translucent Veil



Maybelline is a brand I don't normally purchase myself, but my friend Tanya gave me a box of make up she doesn't use and this was in there. I decided to give it a try and I really like it. I apply this after I apply my entire face (blush, bronzer, everything) and I really feel like it seals the colors in on these steamy days.

6: Hair Product

♥Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Serum



I've been trying not to dry my hair unless I'm going out, so I need something that will make it like nice dried naturally. I've been using the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Serum again and have re-fallen in love with it. I use a teensy, tiny bit and it helps my hair dry a little bit less frizzy and definitely more shiny.

7: Eye Product

♥NYC Waterproof Eye Liner in Black


I've been too lazy to do full eye looks, so I've just been rimming my top and bottom waterline with black liner. My fave is this liner and it really doesn't budge from my waterline.

8: Tanning

♥Nivea Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizer



I don't really feel the firming part of this moisturizer, but it does give my arms and legs nice color. I like using this when I'm tanned a bit already, because I don't feel it's as effective on my normally super pale skin.

9: Accessory

♥Charlotte Russe Turquoise Earrings



I really love turquoise earrings, but these big babies are my fave. Throw these on with a pair of black sunnies and it's instant style. I love wearing this color near my face because it really helps my eyes pop.

10: Clothing

♥F21 Strapless Romper



I love most rompers, but this strapless grey number is my fave. I wear my strapless bathing suit under this and it's just the perfect cover up and I am obsessed with the fact that it has pockets. I love the simplicity of throwing on a romper and it's an insta-outfit.

I am tagging EVERYONE! I want to see everyone's fave summer products.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by