Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall Celeb Line Wishlist




Since I chose not to work over the summer, I put myself on a tight budget. Of course, I have been ITCHING to go shopping all summer, but I have shown restraint and have not gone clothes shopping. With work right around the corner, I have started charting my shopping course for my first paycheck. I'm really surprised that a lot of the celebrity lines at discount stores have been MAJORLY tempting me. Here's a looksie at some of the items I plan on purchasing:

Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez at K-Mart

Open Front Knit Vest-$20




Skinny Cargo's-$5.99
Ok, these babies are on clearance and I may hafto order them now!



Solid Tank with Crochet Back-$3.59




Kardashian Kollection at Sears

Women's Mesh Side Cut Out Dress- $99

Ok..$99 is much more than I'd pay for any clothing item at Sears, but I expect these items to be on sale quite frequently.




Washington DC Black Shoe- $59.99

This bootie is not a shoe that I would typically be attracted to, but I really like the details on this and the shape.




Olsenboye from JC Penny (Olsen Twins Line)


Ruffle Dress- $27




Ruffle Front Jacket- $29.99




LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls

Rosette Chiffon Henley Set- $33



Pleated Floral Satin Dress- $24




Any fall must haves from these lines or any other celeb lines? I'm waiting for September 15th to go shopping!

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Great picks. I finally got to see Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Khols and it's absolutely love it. It's so feminine and chic.

Those booties are pretty hot!

If you ever visit L.A. I will take you to San Pedro. I promise!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by