Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Adore Me-Getting Sexy Monthly

Who doesn't love getting a present every month? I know I do! Even if it's a gift to myself from myself. Monthly subscription services seem to be more popular than ever. Who hasn't gotten a beauty box from Birchbox, a killer pair of shoes from ShoeDazzle, some earrings from Jewelmint or a cute t-shirt from Stylemint? Well it seems the one female necessity that hasn't had a monthly service site is lingerie...until now!




Adoreme.com is the web's first monthly lingerie subscription service. For $40 a month you can get a lingerie set sent right to your door ranging from tame to sexxxy. The site isn't set to launch until November, but is similar to most monthly subscription sites. You take a style survey at pieces are recommended to you each month based on the results of your quiz. You can choose to order every month, or skip a month if money is tight or you don't see anything you like.

Again, the site doesn't launch until November, but you can sign up for an account now by clicking here!

Come on ladies...we spend how much on manis/pedis, foundations, mascaras...it's time to spend that much on something that keeps some of our most important assets nice and happy lol.


FTC Disclosure: I am not affiliated nor am I paid to write about Adoreme.com.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Now THIS is something I would sign up for!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by