Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Couponing Deal of the Week

I'm really mad that it took a dumb couponing show to get me into coupons. I've only been clipping coupons for about a month or two, and I've already scored so many great deals. I'm not going to be buying things weekly, but if I happen to score a great deal with coupons I will definitely be posting it. This weeks deal comes from CVS.



*
Schick Quattro for Women 4 Refill Cartridges
Regularly $12.79
On sale for $8.99
Coupon for $4 from 9/25 insert
Extra Care Bucks back $4
Final cost: $.99


*
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Regularly $5.79
On sale for $2.99
Coupon for $1.50
Final cost: $1.49

*
Orbit Gum 35 pieces
On sale for $.79

Those my loves are some amazing deals! You can definitely grab some of these deals even if you don't have the coupons. Let me know if you make any great couponing scores!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by