Monday, September 12, 2011

Current Faves- September Edition


I haven't done a current faves in a while, so I decided to gather up some of my fave products and let you guys know about them. These are the products I've been reaching for the most over the past month or so.



I wrote about my last QVC Beauty Tube here. I used to look forward to my Birchbox every month, but I have been disappointed with them the past few months so I cancelled it. Just a few days after I cancelled Birchbox, I stumbled across the QVC Beauty Tubes portion on QVC. I had ordered one a few months ago, and I couldn't resist signing up for the auto-delivery. Read the post for more info!

Now that I'm back to work, I just want to look cute and comfy. Gotta love my bobby pins for that. My classroom is too damn hot to have my hair down or in my face, so I pin everything up or back with twists or braids.



Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Palette in Moonlit Jewels is a great simple cream palette to wear on those lazy days where you still want a little bit of color on your eyes. The colors are very subtle and on the shimmery side. It's a nice jewel toned palette. I'm going to test these babies out as color bases also.

Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in Party Pops. This is a fun twist on an every day eye. The colors look bright, but they are actually very sheer so I wear this to work at least one a day a week. The colors work really well together and also work well to bring out the green in my eyes.

I've loved wearing shadow as liner lately. Sometimes I don't want the harsh look of liner or I want to wear a fun color which I feel more safe doing with a shadow liner. I currently use the Sonia Kashuk angled liner brush..but I'm looking for a thinner one if anyone has any recs!



Cargo blush in Mendocino. This blush is so gorgeous! Warning though, it needs to be used with a super light hand and it's not for fans of sparkles. This reminds me of Nars Orgasm, but a bit more color. I love this as a bright pop of color on the cheeks. It makes me look alive.

I don't wear contacts that often, but when I do I find that they dry out very quickly on my eyes. This drives me LOCO, so I tried Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops and problem solved! I still only wear my contacts once in a blue, but these drops make that experience a lot more comfortable.



I have totally hopped on the couponing bandwagon. Thanks to Extreme Couponing, websites like Coupondivas.com, and my Tammy-ness, I have become obsessed with couponing. I got a lovely couponing binder and I snip away every weekend. It's amazing the deals I've gotten by putting in a little leg work and a little research!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by