Wednesday, September 7, 2011

QVC Beauty Tube

A couple of months ago I ordered QVC's Beauty Tube. While home in the middle of Hurricane Irene, I spent hours watching QVC, and saw that they had a new QVC Beauty Tube! I ordered it right away (through ebates of course!) and ordered it on Auto Delivery. So I will be receiving a brand new Beauty Tube in October, January, April August and next October For $30 these products are pretty awesome, and I no longer have my Birchbox account because of these beauty tubes.

August's Beauty Tube included the following fab products:








From to L to R, top to bottom:

Lea Journo Hydra Riche Hydrating Conditioner
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
Philosophy Microdelivery Wash
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Fame
Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Dry Shampoo Spray
Lavanilla The Healthy Body Butter in Vanilla Coconut


There are a few products that I really can't wait to try. I'm very excited to try the Philosophy Microdelivery Wash and the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. My skin has just been blah lately, even though I've been taking really good care of it. I've also read tons of stuff about Fresh's lip products. Let me try these babies out for some time, and I'll be sure to review them!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by