Sunday, October 16, 2011

Current Faves- Fall 2011

I have a few products lately that I have been grabbing for almost every day.



From to L to R:

Forever 21 Love and Beauty Bronzer- I love this mini gradiated palette. I haven't been using this as a bronzer, but using the individual shades to make a pretty bronzey smokey eye. I love this with a soft brown liner. The pigmentation is pretty amazing.

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment- This is like a tinted lip balm. I really love this product, don't think it's worth the money, but since I got it in my August QVC Beauty Tube, I'll definitely give it a whirl. It adds a pretty flush to the lips. It reminds me of a subtle blush but for your pout.





Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion- I leave this massive pump container of lotion right next to my shower to slather up as soon as I get out. This stuff smells delish and is highly moisturizing. If you live in a climate where the seasons are currently changing it's time to step up your moisturization routine for the upcoming dry air.

Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Mouse- I really love this mousse. I use it when I air dry my hair and it gives me subtle lift and curl in my hair. I just chopped some hair off though so I'm hoping it will help with even more volume since my hair is much lighter.

What are the products you are currently reaching for daily?

Close up pics:

1 comment:

Ms.Glitz Glam said...

i love aussie products, have u tried their 3 minute miracle deep conditioner? it works wonders!!

http://glitzglambudget.blogspot.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by