Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Help! Jewelmint is calling

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I made my first Jewelmint purchase last month. I bought the beautiful Bella Flora earrings. While they are a bit heavy to wear through a long day, I am completely in love with them and have gotten so many compliments on them. After visiting and playing around the Jewelmint Facebook site I now have a $9 off coupon and want to make only one purchase since I'm supposed to be saving my money and buying Christmas presents. I want your guys help! Which item should I go with???


Garden Patch Trio
photo courtesy of Jewelsandmints.blogspot.com


OR



Versaille Earrings
photo courtesy of coolspotters.com


I know, these items are completely different, but I really, really love them both. Please help! Which one should I go with? Please leave a comment with your vote! Thanks lovelies!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

The earrings! Wearable with a hot black dress at night ...i'm an earring girl myself :)

Gelukkig said...

Cute! :- )

Ms.Glitz Glam said...

the earrings are so beautiful, i can see them being worn in a blue or black dress, or dressed down with a fancy top and skinny jeans!

http://glitzglambudget.blogspot.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by