Monday, October 10, 2011

NOTW-Nail of the Week

I'm normally pretty blah about my nails. I don't really take care of them like I should, therefore they don't take care of me like they should. I like dark muted colors on my nails and I very rarely experiment with them.

My boyfriend's little sister, Grace, is a nail artiste (said with a french accent). She does the most awesome designs and I am completely jealous of her skills. She had a tie dyed affect on her nails this week, and well, I just couldn't resist asking her to do mine.



This week is Homecoming Week at my alma matter, Penn State. I couldn't resist paying homage to my favoritest place in the world with blue and white nails. She simply dragged a toothpick through the colors to make the design. How friggin cute do they look?

She's just starting to get into Youtube. We are currently trying to come up with a filming set up for her, because it's so hard to use her Macbook to film nails. Go give my "little sis" some love on her YT channel by clicking here.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by