Saturday, October 22, 2011

OOTD-Comfy Hourglass

I wear as comfy of clothes as I can get away with at work. Since I'm outside with my kids at lunch and recess I need to be comfy and able to run and break up fights with ease while still looking chic. This ensemble has quickly become one of my fave outfits. It's super comfy and the belt gives me somewhat of an hour glass figure which never happens for me.



Sweater Tunic- H&M (recently)
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohls (last winter, but saw the same style there this year)
Belt: Super old Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Coach Black Patent Ballet Flats from DSW (old)


Gunmetal Bracelet: Lia Sophia
Shoes: See Above
Mother of Pearl Ring: Pandora compliments of the boy (this is one item of my every day jewelry)
Love Necklace: Tiffany courtesy of the boy (second item of my everyday jewelry)
Black and White necklace: NY&Co (last spring)

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by