Friday, October 14, 2011

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

I stole this Tag from my girl, Tammy. I watched her video and i just had to do this baby!!



**Skincare**

How many times do you wash your face daily?

I only wash at night. I have super dry skin and washing it twice just seems to dry it out. I use water and a toner in the morning.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Dry and acne prone..what a GREAT combo

-What is your current facial wash?

Philosophy's Purity Made Simple

-Do you exfoliate?

No, and I really should. Any recommendations for an exfoliator for super sensitive skin?

-What brand do you use?
??

-What moisturizer do you use?

In the morning I use Trader Joe's Regenerating Antioxidant Moisturizing Face Lotion and in the evening I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

-Do you have freckles?

Yes, love them during the winter and hate them during the summer because they get massive!

-Do you use eye cream?

Yes, I am currently using 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream and I love it!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, did and do. I had it under control for quite a while, and I began using my Clarisonic again and it just made my chin area EXPLODE. This was a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to get it back under control.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Yes and it's just way to drying for me.


**MAKE-UP**

-What foundation do you use?
Most of the time I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin in , but I am also currently testing out Revlon's Age Defying DNA Advantage foundation in Bare Buff and L'Oreal's Magic Smooth Soufle in Nude Beige.

-How about concealer?
I use Benefit Boi-ing under my eyes and The Balm Time Balm on blemishes and around my nose.

-Do you know your undertone color?

I have a cool skin tone, so I guess blues and purples?

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I love, love, love them. I really need to practice applying them more because I do have a few pairs.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

I do and I'm really good with changing mascaras every 3 months. I'm a boring person and only use one mascara at any given time.

-What brand of mascara do you use?

I am currently using Blinc Tube Mascara.

-Sephora or MAC?

I just have so much fun in Sephora. There's so much to play with and more variety.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

I'm a brushes only girl. I've never used a sponge or Beauty Blender.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I do..I'm currently using the $1 ELF Primer, but I have tons of other brands of eye primers. My fave high end is TFSI.

-For the face?

Yes, I really hate not having a face primer on, even though I'm not sure if it does anything. I use the Avon Magix Primer.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

My fave shadow is actually a trio from WnW called Sweet as Candy . I love using this as an every day look.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I still royally suck at using liquid liner, so I love me some pencil liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Almost daily because I line the upper inner lash line to make my lashes look fuller.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

OMG..hate them! I just don't have the patience to deal with them and I'm too clumsy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?

I have a lot of mineral makeup samples, but I never bought into the hype. Maybe my skin just has too many problem areas to have mineral makeup be effective.

-What is your favorite lipstick?

I'm really not a lipstick gal. I have quite a few lipsticks, but I barely wear them.

-How about lipgloss?

I love my ELF Supershine Glosses the bestest.

-What is your favorite blush to use?

I love my Physician's Formula Mood Boosting Blush in Natural. I also love my Mac MSF in Redhead.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

I bought a few NYX Jumbo Pencils on Ebay a few years ago and haven't bought makeup from Ebay since. I didn't have a bad experience, I just became more educated on all the fakes out there.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I am a complete drugstore gal. I have very few high end items.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I bought a few Mac blushes and mini glosses from a CCO. I rarely go to the outlets though.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, I would love to take some classes at Mac or Eve Pearl.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

When I'm in a rush I am. I'm also messy with my eye make up sometimes.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

A foundation mask. Blend on the neck and ears!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I'm definitely more of a neutral's gal. I don't think I'm quite comfy enough in my own skin yet to be super dramatic or funky.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

I really love Lauren Conrad's simple makeup .

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Concealer! My acne and acne scars just drive me loco.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

It depends on if I'm having a good skin day or not. The past few weeks? Hells no!!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Again, depends on my skin. Sometimes I'm happy..others I'm just like BLAH

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I really love Revlon and Wet and Wild. Revlon makes great drugstore foundations and powders and WnW is just so much fun and the pigmetnation is AMAZING for the price!

-What do you think of Makeup??

I really, really love makeup. It's fun to play with, makes me feel good about myself and is just so girly.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by