Thursday, November 17, 2011

Adoreme.com Launch




Back in September I blogged about Adoreme.com here. Adoreme.com is a monthly subscription service (like the ever popular Jewelmint or Shoedazzle) for lingerie! Take a short and sexy style quiz and your showroom will contain bra and undie sets, hoisery and babydolls and slips! The styles range from cute to sexy. I just took my style quiz and while some of the items in my showroom are totally not my style, some are just too cute to resists.

Here's a little snapshot of what my showroom looks like this month:



I'm stuck between two options..the first being the Grace and the second being the Lillian.






With all of the monthly subscription sites out there, why not try a sexy one? I know I will be!

FTC Disclosure: I am not being compensated to write about Adoreme.com..my ideas are my own and cannot be bought.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by