Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beauty Finds: Costco

A couple of weeks ago I joined Costco with my co-worker. Coscto is a great deal to join with a friend or co-worker, because it's $50 a year for technically two memberships, so that's only $25 each! I thought I was just going to be able to buy my snacks in bulk, but I was blown away with their beauty, skincare and hair care selection! Here's a few quick snaps I took on my cell phone while walking around.


Venus Embrace and Venus Breeze Razor Catridges-$25 each for 12 Embrace or 11 Breeze Cartridges..what a deal!


Dove Fresh Deodorant Go Pack-$12.99 for 5 deodorants!


Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner Combo Pack-$11.99 for both...I think these products are sold at Whole Foods and I've heard about several Youtubers who like these


Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer 3 pack for $13.99


Cetaphil Facial Cleanser 2 pack for $16.99 This is a great gentle cleanser!


Stila Wheel of Shadows- Only $19.99 A great gift for the beauty beginner or maybe an alternative to the Coastal Scents type palettes?


And finally, the Kirkland 10 Piece Deluxe Brush Set, that I picked up for $24.99. I really love the brush roll that comes with this set, and even though I've only just opened the box and played with the brushes, they seem really soft. Expect a review on this set super soon!

So if you're in the market to not only buy popcorn in bulk, but get some great beauty buys, I really suggest you check out your local Costco. Let me know in the comments if any of you guys are wholesale club memberships and some deals you've scored there!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I always buy my razor refills at Costco! So cheap!

Emily x said...

Looks like they have loads of bargains xx

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by