Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OOTD: Dynasty Top

It's very rare that I wear anything resembling a dramatic item of clothing or statement top. This is honestly as bold as I go, and I'm glad I tore this out of the back of my closet because I got a lot of compliments on it. I really need to incorporate more cobalt blue in my wardrobe.


I was looking down to show off the headband and hide the terrible haircut. I obviously failed at the latter.

Beaded Headband: F21
Scarf top: Express (very old)
Jeans: Aero Ankle Skinnies
Pearl Bracelet: F21
Flats: Mossimo Brand Target (recently-LOVE THESE!)

It's All In The Details


I have these on pretty much every single day.
Love Necklace: Tiffany
Mother of Pearl Ring: Pandora
Both c/o of John ;)


Honestly, if you are looking for a pair of Leopard flats, end your search at Target. These were only $12.99, they are very true to size and super comfy. I have a difficult time finding flats because they tend to rub my ankle and leave me blistered and cut up, but these backs are super soft and my puppies aren't barking by the end of the day!

2 comments:

Style Journey said...

Love your top! The blue paired with the leopard is great :)

Glitz Glam Budget said...

The accessories you have there are so cute!I've been looking for some new cute accessories I'll have to check out F21! Thanks!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by