Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sephora F&F Haul

So I was very excited to see the Sephora F&F sale roll around again. I ended up getting 4 items, 3 of which were Christmas prezzies, so I will only be showing you my one present for myself.

I have really been dying to try out one of the Sephora Favorites boxed sets for a while. There were a few that I wanted to try out, but the one I got was the Glitz & Glam set. I can't resist a little sparkle and shine.

Outside Packaging:

I love the gold and glitter!



Inside packaging:

This part is even cuter!!


And finally, the products:



From L to R, top to bottom:
Tarina Tarantiono Sparklicity Gloss in Palette
Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla
Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara
Benefit High Beam
Sephora Collection Eyeshadow in Starry Sky
Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Charge It!
Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All Over Color in Glee
Buxom Stay There Eyeshadow in Pug
Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer

I'm pretty excited to try a lot of these products, especially the Stila Lip Glaze and the Buxom shadow.

Ok, call me a nerd, but I'm so in love with this packaging, I want to keep it. Any DIY suggestions?

Did anyone else score any good deals at the F&F sale?

2 comments:

Iyah said...

great haul! :D I saw that one @ my sephora and thought its a great deal :D

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by