Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CVS Clearance Haul

I love when the CVS Beauty Clearance sale comes around! It really is the most wonderful time of the year haha. This is the time of year where I really like to try drugstore products that I wouldn't necessarily pay full price for or stock on some favorites. My haul is strictly Revlon as they are my favorite drugstore brand. Also, my CVS did not have ANY items marked for clearance. I used the comprehensive list available on Nouveau Cheap here. I then took the items to the red scanner box to see if all of the items were on sale. All of the items identified on the sale list were on sale except the matte blushes. If you pick up any items, please let me know what you get!


From L to R, top to bototm:
Revlon New Complexion Foundation in 04 Natural Beige- Regular priced: $14.29 Sale price:$3.57
I've never heard of this foundation before, but I usually have good luck with Revlon foundations and I needed a color a tad bit darker than me because I've been looking so washed out lately.

Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Palettes in Berry and Blushed Wines-Reg. priced: $7.29 Sale: $1.85

I have only used one of these palettes before and they are nice subtle every day palettes. Don't expect any amazing pigmentation here.

Double Twist Mascara in Blackest Black- Regular price: $9.99 Sale price: $2.49

This is a product I have never tried, but I've been liking mascaras with fat brushes lately and this appears to have one. I have a lot of mascaras before this baby that I want to try though.

Scented Nail Polish in Passion Fruit- Regular price: $6.39 Sale price: $1.59

Regular Revlon polishes in Steel-her Heart, Silver Screen and Plum Night- All regularly priced at $5.49 each Sale price: $1.45 each

I've been really trying to build up my polish collection as I continue to save money to move out, so this was a great way to get a lot of different shades for very little money.

Did anyone else score any deals at the CVS Clearance Sale? If you haven't been yet, go now! Don't wait for the stores to make items on clearance, test them out yourself at the price checker!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by