Sunday, December 4, 2011

Deal of the Week

I love, love, love my Conair Youcurl clipless curling iron. I very rarely use an iron with a clip now. I have an Enzo Milano clipless iron and I'm telling you that this Conair one is exactly the same for a fraction of the price. I may even like it better because of the change in size from the bottom to the top of the iron. Anyway..there's a great deal on the Conair YouCurl, YouStyle or YouWave at CVS.



The 3 items listed above are on sale for $30 this week and you get a $10 gift card which makes the total cost $20! That's a great deal if you haven't picked up this iron yet. I don't know about you the YouStyle or YouWave, but I may look up reviews for the waving iron since I am in the market for one.

1 comment:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Thanks for the info. I love clipless irons. They are so easy to use!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by