Monday, December 26, 2011

Faves of YouTube Fitness

As Christmas comes to a close, a lot of people start thinking about their resolutions for the New Year. I've been on a quest to get healthier for the past few weeks, as I have what John and I call "fat-skinny girl syndrome." I'm thin from the outside, but my diet and mainly sedentary lifestyle makes for a terrible inside! I've been turning to Youtube to get my fitness inspiration and workouts since I really hate the gym! Here are some of my fave fitness channels on Youtube.

Amanda Russell is gorgeous and her high intensity circuit routines are super easy to follow. I also like her relaxed, non-drill sargeant style.





Blogilates is my new fave exercise guru on Youtube. She's super cute and excited and her workouts are easy and fun to do. Also, for only like 10 minutes the workouts are amazing!



Sarah is the first YT fitness guru I began following and I also love following her blog. Her routines and advice are great and real! She seems like such a sweetheart!




I follow a few other YT gurus, but those are definitely my fave. I'm also really trying to get into reading more health, fitness and healthy cooking blogs. If you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated! Happy, healthy, holidays everyone!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by