Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beauty Buy of the Week: January 8-14

There's a great deal on Revlon Lip Butters this week at CVS! I've only tried one and haven't been blow away with it, but I really want to try more since everyone loves them so much.


Photo from Vampyvarnish.com

The Revlon Lip Butters are on sale for $5.99 each this week with $3 in Extra Care Bucks back which brings down the price to only $2.99! That's awesome! The catch- you only get the Extra Bucks back on one!

Happy shopping lovies!

3 comments:

januarysublime said...

Ooh! We've never heard of these! They look impressive though, tempting...JS x

paperdollrevenge said...

Awesome! Now I need to hunt down a CVS that actually carries the color that I want, hehe. Thanks for sharing!

Tisha said...

I've seen a commercial for these... they look like they would feel good on the lips and have nice color.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by